The paper submission deadline runs out today, January 16, 2015 at 23:59 Baker Island Time. If you haven’t done so already, please consider submitting your manuscript today!
All manuscripts adhering to Springer’s LNCS format are accepted. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Methods for Assessing the Requirements of SAS and CPS
- Context Analysis and Domain Modeling of SAS and CPS
- Tools and Approaches for the Specification of SAS and CPS
- Tools and Approaches for Assessing The Performance of SAS and CPS
- Approaches to Reuse Components of SAS and CPS
- Design Space Exploration and Communication Strategies of CPS
- Requirements Satisfaction Monitoring at Runtime for SAS
- Requirements-based Performance Analysis and Improvement
- Runtime Adaptation and Decision Making
- Dealing with Runtime Uncertainty during Requirements Engineering
- Ad-hoc networking of cyber physical entities and services
- Requirements-based Quality Assurance for SAS and CPS
- Benefits and Application Areas of SAS and CPS
We are accepting Full Papers (<= 15p LNCS), Short Papers (<= 6p LNCS), and Poster Papers (<= 4p LNCS) covering Problem Statements, Vision or Position Papers, New Approaches, Industry Transfer, Empirical Validation, Expert Reports.
Submit through the EasyChair System now! We’re are excited for your contribution.